Rapid Cooling Muscle Relief Roll On
This pain relief roll on is formulated to be the most effective and powerful product you’ve tried. It will provide fast acting relief - guaranteed. At first, you’ll feel a fast-acting, powerful cooling sensation. Then, you’ll feel a soothing warming sensation deep in your joints and muscle tissue. This two-stage formulation is packed with clinically-proven ingredients at dosages higher than any product on the market. This roll on was formulated to work well and to work quickly. And, unlike the cheaper brands, this product is lotion based, so it won’t cause rashes or burns.
- The Mons Pura roll-on applies easily for penetrating pain relief without the mess. You don’t need to rub it in. Just apply and let it soak in.
- It’s fast acting and lasts much longer than other roll ons. We formulated this product in a way that delivers real results.
- The roll-on applicator offers hands-free application
- Mons Pura is recommended by trusted clinicians - physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers.
The roll on has been a life saver training for my marathon.
We intentionally formulated this product with high amounts of these ingredients:
- Menthol - Methyl Salicylate -Camphor - Peppermint Oil. - Wintergreen Oil. -Rosemary Oil. -Arnica. -Aloe Vera
HEAT & COOL
- Ingredients: Heating topicals often contain ingredients that generate warmth when applied to the skin. Common ingredients include camphor, and menthol.
- Increased Blood Flow: The warming sensation created by these topicals helps to dilate blood vessels, increasing blood flow to the area. This enhanced circulation can contribute to the relaxation of muscles and the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the tissues.
- Muscle Relaxation: The heat generated by these topicals can promote muscle relaxation and reduce stiffness. This is particularly beneficial for individuals with tight or tense muscles.
- Pain Relief: Heating topicals may help alleviate pain by numbing nerve endings, reducing the perception of pain signals, and promoting a sense of warmth and comfort.
- Ingredients: Cooling topicals often contain ingredients such as menthol, camphor, or eucalyptus oil. These ingredients create a cooling sensation when applied to the skin.
- Reduced Inflammation: The cooling effect helps constrict blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area. This can be beneficial for reducing inflammation, swelling, and discomfort associated with sore muscles and joints.
- Numbing Sensation: Similar to heating topicals, cooling topicals can create a numbing sensation on the skin, temporarily reducing the sensation of pain.
- Post-Exercise Recovery: Cooling topicals are commonly used for post-exercise recovery to help minimize delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) and provide a refreshing sensation.
HOW TO USE
Simply remove the cap and roll on desired area. Roll until surface appears milky. No need to rub it in, it will absorb on its own in a few minutes. Keep this in your gym bag, on your nightstand, or in your car. Ready to go at anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
May provide relief from: sore muscles, joint pain, backaches, and arthritis pain..
How long will it take to get my orders?
It depends on where you are. Orders take 1-2 business days to ship. We always strive to ship products as quickly as possible. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
What are the Ingredients?
Ingredients: Water, Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Camphor, Polysorbate 80, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Aloe Vera, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Carbomer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine Tea.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.